Saturday, April 17, 2010

My First DSLR Camera

Its more than 4 months since I last wrote an entry. One of the reason besides busy is laziness. lolx After working countless hours in front of computers daily, I have reward myself with a Nikon D90 kit. Finally, I got my first Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) camera! I am new to photography, It’s an expensive hobby though, a lens cause over 1k and sometimes more expensive then the camera itself. = =" This kit comes with a 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens, which is pretty good for a first time DSLR user.

Front View

Back View

Top View


This is the first Digital SLR camera that shoots video. First let’s look at the specs:

  • 12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS imaging sensor
  • Continuous shooting as fast as 4.5 frames-per-second
  • D-Movie Mode—Cinematic 24fps HD with sound: (Record cinematic-quality movie clips at up to 720p HD (1280 x 720 pixels) in Motion JPEG format. Max per movie clip is 5 mins. At lower resolutions, max is 20 mins per movie clip.)
  • Low noise ISO sensitivity from 200 to 3200
  • 3-inch super-density 920,000-dot color LCD monitor
  • Built-in image sensor cleaning
  • 11-point AF system with Face Priority

Below are some photos taken by Panasonic DMC FX33 Digital Camera:









Now, wanna start saving some money to buy me a flashgun, tripod and another bazooka type telephoto lens that would be awesome. haha...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience. I feel it is difficult in getting hold on this type of camera's.

    swindon ic design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Video Camera Tower

    ReplyDelete