Sunday, July 25, 2010

My First Nuffnang Cheque

After serving Nuffnang ads in my blog for about 2 years. I has made my cash out request even the amount is not a big one, just wanted to assure that such advertising community is trust-able. And finally, the long awaited first cheque from Nuffnang has arrived.



This is my first ever payment received from Nuffnang.

It took me almost 2 years to get this small amount. Of course many blogs out there made lots of money through Nuffnang ads but my earnings is just a tiny amount due to my blog traffic is low. But... better than nothing! haha! For those who had visited my blog, thank you so much for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Good ideas! I have just read your article on "My First Nuffnang Cheque" and found it very impressive. The article is resourceful and attractive for the readers in the highest level. I must say that I look forward to read more on this topic. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete